- InCellderm Cleanup Powder Wash: Dime size portion on wet palm, lather up and massage on face and neck, rinse with warm water.
- InCellderm Oil Mist: Shake well and spray over face and neck generously
- InCellderm Calming Gel: Spread over face and neck, let it sit and absorb
- InCellderm Booster: Spray over face and neck
- InCellderm Serum: 1 or 2 squeezes over face and neck, gently spread and let it sit
- InCellderm Booster (again): Spray over face and neck, let it sit and absorb
- InCellderm Active Cream: Using the spatula, spread out into a think layer, let it sit and absorb (you can do a much thicker layer at night time).
*If you have dark spots or melasma, I highly recommend Musely spot cream. I use it before the final step of Active cream just on my spots.
You can use my code (MK5258) at check out for 30% off or the click HERE.
*Also whenever my skin feels rough and needs exfoliation, I use The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA with AHA and Hyaluronic Acid art of my evening routine. I apply it over my face and gently pat down before my regular routine after washing my face before my regular routine.
Mandelic acid is a gentle variety of AHA which exfoliates the skin by accelerating cell turnover to improve skin’s tone and texture. It’s suitable for sensitive skin.
*Most importantly, use SPF, even when you don’t go outside, because UV light comes through your windows. And reapply every 2-3 hours to really prevent sun spots. I use InCellderm Aqua Sun Gel (spa 50) after my regular routine and I use the InCellderm 4D Luster Cushion (also spa 50) throughout the day to continue to provide sun protection.
Non sticky refreshing texture with UV protection, brightening and wrinkle improvement.
It provides a radiance coverage with SPF 50 and blue light protection.