InCellderm Active Clean-up Powder
Reformulated for daily use, this deep-cleansing exfoliator uses Papain enzyme, Aloe vera leaf juice and Hydrolyzed collagen to remove dulling residue without irritating healthy skin for a brighter glow. The water-activated, powder-to-foam formula leaves skin moisturized and primed to best receive ingredients to follow.
Papaya Enzymes (Papain): Help support healthy turnover to reveal radiant skin.
- It protects the skin with naturally derived Papain enzyme and Wild wheat extract, cares for soothing and pH balance with collagen, green tea and aloe vera leaf juice.
- pH5.5 A mildly acidic cleanser tailored to the skin with a weak acidity to prevent problems and strenghten the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Papain Exfoliation, pore care, removes dirt
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
Skin elasticity, moisturizing, nourishing
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
Skin soothing, moisture, maintains hydration
- Wild Wheat Extract
Helps calm and soothe the skin
How to use
- In the evening or morning properly cleanse your skin.
- Place a coin sized amount of powder on the wet palm.
- Rub it thoroughly with lukewarm water until the foam appears
- Depending on your skin type, wait about 30 seconds for cleansing and 1-3 minutes for exfoliation.
- Gently massage onto face for 15 seconds, avoiding the eye area
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Betaine, Papain, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Pollen Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially good for dry, thin, mature.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- US FDA registered.
- pH: 5.5
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Expiry Date: 20 DEC 2022
- Volume: 50 g / 3.17 oz
- Consult a physician if red spots, swollenness, itchiness, or any other adnormal symptoms or side effects develops on the applied area during or after use or under direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Do not use on damaged skin.
Precautions for handling and storage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.