The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA with AHA and Hyaluronic Acid (30ml)
What MJ Does: I use it whenever my skin feels rough and needs some gentle exfoliation.
I use it after I wash (with clean-up powder) and dry my face, before I start my regular InCellderm routine.
Very gentle for the most sensitive skin like mine.
Remember to protect your newly exfoliated skin with SPF (try aqua sun gel) more religiously than usual since it’s more prone to sun damage.
- Mandelic acid exfoliates the skin by accelerating cell turnover, which in turn improves the overall texture and tone of skin
- If your skin is dull and has a rough texture, it will help to smooth the surface and brighten your complexion – all while fighting off fine lines and wrinkles
- It’s gentler on sensitive skin types as it has a larger molecule size compared to most other AHAs, which doesn’t allow it to penetrate as deeply, ultimately making it less irritating for those with reactive skin
- Gentle and suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin
- Product does not have a safety seal